Thursday 19 July 2012

It's About Prime....Soap & Glory

I bought It's About Prime from the Soap & Glory cosmetics range because my Benefit Stay Don't Stray was running out and I didn't really want to fork out over £20 on a new bottle. This at a mere £8 seemed a more more affordable option.


Unlike Benefit's product, which is in a pump bottle, this is in a tube with a sponge applicator. I do prefer this as if you're a little too heavy handed with the Benefit primer you end up with a massive dollop which you end up wasting. With Soap & Glory's you can have a good scrape around the tube with the applicator so less waste all round.


The colour is slightly lighter but this does brighten your skin. I use this all around my eye: as a primer for my eyeshadow and as a brightener over my under eye dark circles.


It took some getting used to but I do like this product. I find it easier to put the product on my finger and then apply around my eyes but you only need a little. 

My eyeshadow does stay on a long time but I use this mainly as a brightening product.

I would repurchase this and it does come in a smoky colour too if you're wearing darker eyeshadows. As I've already said this is £8 and is available from Boots.

3 comments:

Laura said...

I'm addicted to Benefit's primer but I feel like I should give this a go. Is it worth the money?

Laura xo
whatlauradid.com

Karla said...

@Laura - For £8 you can't go wrong with this one x

Applebypie said...

The more Soap and Glory products I try the more I am impressed with them - and they don't have the high price tag to go with it - ideal! x

Post a Comment