Tuesday 24 July 2012

Superdrug Simply Pure Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover


I have to admit I don't go into Superdrug all that much but when I do it's not often I come out empty handed. Whilst browsing the skincare section I stumbled upon the Simply Pure range.

I looked a little more deeply at the products as on the front it says they don't contain parabens and I like products that don't contain these! As well as being paraben free they are also fragrance free, hypoallergenic and dermatologically approved.

I don't tend to try different make up removers as I know which one works for me but I took a risk and got this to try.

This does have a slight scent, I'm not sure what it is but it is nice and it's not greasy. It's clear in colour and removed my mascara well. It did take a little longer to remove than with my normal product but it didn't need any rubbing which can make your eyes sore.

I really quite like this product and I think I'd buy it again. This is £2.59 for a 150ml bottle and is only available from Superdrug.

0 comments:

Post a Comment